Jet printing integrity, Mark safety----Win the future
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Carton/Fumigation Wooden/Wooden|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Portable Handheld Inkjet Printer||Power Of Laser:||20W|
|Wavelength Of Laser:||1064um||Minimum Character:||0.2mm|
|Life Of Laser Generator:||30000 Hours||Unsuitable Material:||Glasses/ceramics|
logo & QR code portable fiber laser inkjet printer on food or beverage packaging
Optical fiber laser machine’s laser is transfered by optical fiber , the loss is less ,higher efficiency, lower power consumption, adaptation is broader, wavelength is 1064 um.
Due to the wavelength of the Optical fiber laser and Semiconductor laser machine is consistent, but the volume of the machine and deftness are comparable to those obtained with CO2 laser machine, which is suitable for static spray printing and dynamically spray printing , easy installation and flexible. Its application field, covers all objects other than the transparent glass products.
|Laser ink jet printer||Optical fiber laser machine|
|Power of laser (W)||20|
|Maximum line velocity(mm/s)||10~12000|
|Wavelength of laser||1064um|
|Etching depth (mm)||≦0.1|
|Minimum line width(mm)||≦0.05|
|Printing form||Dynamic code/Static code|
|Control system||MRD marking control software|
|Scan form||Scanning galvanometer|
|Cooling form||Air cooling|
|Work environment||Temperature 5～45℃ relative humidity ≤90％(noncondensible)|
|Life of laser generator||≥30000 Hours|
1. The main case should be connected with ground lead solely,the power line is based on single-phase three wire system.
2. The laser machines must be operated under the environment without dew.
3. The lenses of the laser machines must be kept clean.
4. If the machines discharge because of wet or any other reasons,it is very necessary to shut down and overhaul the machines.
5. To ensure safety by shutting down the power supply and high-pressure discharge before maintaining the machines.
Contact Person: Cathy